Monday, May 30, 2011

I swear I'm trying!

But posting in a blog is hard. Like, most of the time I don't even remember I have a blog. And that's not just an excuse; I forget lots of things. Like two days ago I realized somewhere around 5 pm that I was hungry, and it wasn't just a minor hunger-ache. It was like, mind-blowing stomach-about-to-collapse-in-on-itself-for-sustenance intense. Why? I forgot to eat all day. And that's not an isolated incident. Point is, I forget stuff all the time.

Maybe though, if people had some awareness of my blog, I'd post on it! I might not forget that for the same reason that I have an iPhone app that reminds me to drink water. People would bug me if I didn't post.

I stopped in the middle of this post to play a game on my phone. I'm so forgetful I forget things while I'm doing them.

I guess what I'm saying is I need validation in order to remember to post, so I need to shamelessly plug my blog. Where does one go to do this kind of thing???

1 comment:

  1. Sister says write. I plugged you on my blog, so now you have to.

    ReplyDelete