Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blast, foiled again!

I almost forgot I had this thing! I need to write something, quickly! C'mon Tuna, be clever. Think man, think! Er, fish! Think, fish, think!

This isn't easy when your brain is so small, it will go unnoticed when your life inevitably ends in a can.

Come to think of it, it's made even harder by the fact that I don't have hands. I type with fins. Tiny, stubby, fins. Good thing I'm an abnormally large tuna or I wouldn't even be able to reach the whole keyboard.

But wait... I have a computer... that means I have a waterproof computer. Geeeeez! How much did I PAY for this thing?? Unless... I don't. Which means, I can breathe air! I'm an air-breathing fish! I must have mutated in my sleep last night! Like the Doctor when he regenerates, or the Hulk when he gets angry!

Angry?

ANGRY.

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY.



Soon. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment