Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Okay, here's a real one.

Ever get stuck in one of those situations where you're pretty sure you want to go ahead and do something, but there's this one caveat that makes you wonder if it's worth it at all? So that one tiny thing leads to you spending all this time and energy trying to find a workaround until you finally get exhausted trying to shoehorn everything together into a workable scenario and you just give up and say 'screw it, it's not worth it; I can deal with things as they are.'


The guy on the right knows what I'm talking about.

I'm like that right now in a situation that I can't exactly talk about yet, not publicly. Do I just go for it despite the possible drawback? It COULD pay off in spades. But it could blow up in my face. Staying where I am is safe, but not ideal.

Hey, want to know something cool? The above post is purposefully vague, but it has a definite topic. Yet, I read through it again and discovered that it can apply to at least TWO different things happening in my life without a single word being changed!

...Day-um, I do need to do something.


That was depressing. Here's a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment